Frequently asked questions
1. Will you treat any county in Georgia?
2. What are the requirements?
You must be uninsured.
3. Is the clinic REALLY Free?
4. Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes. An appointment must be scheduled for each service you are seeking.
All appointments can be scheduled here.
5. Do you prescribe pain medicine or Xanax?
6. What days and time are you open?
We are open every 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 9am-3pm.
7. What do I need to bring?
Any past medical history, visit notes from other providers, and your most recent Lab reports.
8. How do I register to Volunteer? Do I need medical experience?
You can register here! You do not need any medical experience to volunteer.
9. What do you treat?
We treat non-emergent illness and chronic illness (such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypothyroid)